Greetings Moonsettlers, welcome to this week’s patch report. Below you will find the relevant updates in this version of Moonscape.
- Fixed Rover skills calculations (attack, durability, speed, etc).
- Fixed the bug that caused the building to get stuck when the player reaches level 10 in any Rover Skill.
- Fixed a bug causing an error when the rover is destroyed after a city attack.
- Multiple text fixes and changes. Please be aware that HP for Rovers is now called “Durability.”
- Expanded the area of the yellow icon prompt around cities or resource points.
- The base of buildings will highlight when you hover the mouse pointer on the selection area.
- Added wallet prompt to change network if the correct one is not selected.
Our team is dedicated to bringing you the absolute best DeFi gaming experience, so you can play and earn! We would love to hear from you! If you have any questions or feedback, please use the following methods to reach out to us!
- Join Telegram: Click the Telegram icon inside the game to join the private TG Group for testers and have direct contact with the dev team to give feedback on potential bugs.
- Send Feedback: Click on this form and let us know your opinion about Moonscape Early Access!
Join Moonscape Official Social Media to get regular updates and a lot more exciting news that you won’t want to miss!